Has your geothermal system become dirty over the years with bacteria, sludge, minerals, organic materials or slime? If so, your geothermal energy efficiency may cost you money each month. Morrison has a cleaning solution that can restore your original geothermal HVAC efficiency by cleaning your geothermal well and piping. We install a cleaning solution into your geothermal well system and circulate it. We will then re-fill your geothermal system with water and an antifreeze solution that contains inhibitors to protect the metal components.
The cleaning solution?
- Neutral pH which does not corrode or damage gaskets, plastics, or metals (steel, copper, and aluminum) NON-ACIDIC
- Eco friendly chemicals do not contain harmful or hazardous substances
- Provides energy savings by removing dirt, limescale, sludge, and metal oxide
- Helps restore heat transfer and water circulation to their original levels
- Reduces future maintenance costs
Contact our team to learn more and get started today!